Tourism adventures in Antalya Turkey enable you to experience various types of cultural, sports, therapeutic and camping tourism, and even religious tourism, in addition to water or sea tourism sites, the most famous of which are the beaches of Cleopatra, Konyaalti and Lara, and of course the Kaş area, which sits on the throne of charming Antalya .
The most beautiful places of tourism in Antalya Turkey
Antalya, which has witnessed the development of human history, is one of the richest corners of Anatolian territory, and this is what you will see with your own eyes when you go on a tourist trip in Antalya Turkey, and as below we present to you the best holiday sites in Antalya.
1. Kaş Region
It is a tourist resort located in the south of Turkey and is considered one of the most important tourism sites in Antalya Turkey, where it enjoys a breathtaking natural beauty thanks to its wealth hidden under water, in addition to historical shipwrecks and many colorful sea creatures that attract many diving enthusiasts around the world.
It is worth noting that this area can be practiced diving throughout the months of the year, where the sea water temperature ranges from 17 or 18 ° C even in winter.
You can get to the Kaş area by choosing air or land routes, where Cash is about 14 hours away from Istanbul by highway, as well as you can buy a plane ticket to land at Dalaman Airport or Antalya.
2. Canyon – Kanyon
Located in the Kash region, this valley is one of the diving sites that you can't miss during a tourist trip in Antalya Turkey, it is an invaluable pleasure.
To reach the valley between two islands, it is necessary to continue diving along a 20-meter-long waterway that is home to many cheerful marine creatures, and this is what makes diving in it even more enjoyable.
When you reach the valley, you'll see a narrow cave where red shrimp creatures have fun, and you can use a flashlight to see these cute creatures more clearly.
In addition to all this, there are monk seals that are on the verge of extinction and of which there are only 600 worldwide.
3. Dimitri (Pamuk) Batığı shipwreck
The wreck of the Dmitry cargo ship and cotton transport dates back to 1968 and under a depth of 27 meters you will see traces of this wreckage, and can continue to a depth of up to 42 meters, and it is possible to encounter lionfish and grouper at this site as well.
4. Besmi Adası Island
This uniquely beautiful island that takes the shape of shoes, where you can see sea creatures such as turtles and large silver barracuda, and after diving to a depth of 40 meters in the waters of this island, you can also see a huge shipwreck.
5. The Great Cave – Büyük Mağara
It is a very convenient diving site for experienced divers, with a depth of up to 40 meters, and it is possible to see flocks of red shrimp in this great cave.
It is worth noting that there is almost no current, so non-expert divers can also easily enjoy diving into this cave which is considered one of the most popular tourist places in Antalya Turkey.
6. Ochan Balk Bankosu – Uçanbalık Bankosu
On this site you will see a warplane of Italian origin on the SM79 sunk at a depth of 71 meters, and it is worth noting that this site is suitable only for experienced divers and specialists due to the intensity of the water currents.
This site is among the best diving sites in Antalya Turkey, where a variety of fish such as mackerel, sea horse, puneto, grouper, and red hat fish can be seen.
7. Ottoman debris and aircraft debris area C47 – Limanağzı, Osmanlı Batığı ve C47 Uçak Batığı
Here a large number of dive sites can be seen in close proximity to each other, for this this site is very popular in Turkey, where there is an opportunity to dive to a depth of 23 meters.
The Best Things to Do in Antalya
If you are looking for budget options, we have listed various activities you can do on your Antalya Turkey tourism trip.
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast with smite and Turkish tea, everyone's favorite duo, and you can add flavor to your simet tablet such as cheese and olives or chocolate and jam, for about 15 Turkish liras.
- After breakfast, you can visit Işıklar Caddesi Street and have a glass of warm orchid or Turkish ice cream for 4 liras, and enjoy a unique view of the Mediterranean Sea near the Hıdırlık Tower.
- You can take the Naostalji Tram, the first rail transport vehicle in Antalya, take a small tour of the city and then get off at the station you want, or you can get off at the last stop to enjoy the sea air on the Konyaaltı coast, where the ticket price is 4 lira.
- Take a tour of the Aspendos Antique theater that remains to this day from Roman times in the Serik district of Antalya.
- Take a look at the Seljuk fortress of Alanya, the only one that survived and survives today, which is about 6 kilometers long.
- See the historical ruins of Olympus in southern Antalya, which were once known as the Pirate Headquarters.
- Enjoy skiing at Saklıkent Ski Center, located 50 kilometers from Antalya's city center, the highest of the Pai Mountains.
- Climbing the Manavgat Heights which is widely popular among those coming to tourism in Antalya Turkey and local citizens with its magnificent waterfalls.
- There are many places where you can camp in Antalya, especially Kemer area, forest areas and sandy beaches.
- You can visit the Antalya Zoo to see the different animal species closely and learn a lot about their normal lives, priced at 20 Turkish liras for adults and seven liras for students, while under 12 years old admission tickets are free.
- Do not forget to visit the Antalya Toy Museum, which is enjoyed by people of all ages, to examine the toys produced in different countries of the world from the nineteenth century to the eighties, with an entrance fee of 10 lira.
Inn Oigun Website