Deep Dive Club is the best swimming club for children where we are characterized by using great methods and methods to learn to swim or a way to improve your child's style. We offer a range ofswimming lessons for adults and children of all ages.
Here in this article you will find everything there is to know about the award-winning swimming lessons for children. From what is available and how it works to exactly what is included in each stage of the swimming lesson program for children.
Swimming training for children
Are you looking for the best swimming training club for kids?
We work in providing swimming training courses for children through swimming lessons as our children's swimming lessons suit all abilities both for beginners and up to people who want to improve swimming technology and develop their children's skills, we also provide:
- We offer lessons in additional skills including diving, water safety and remote swimming.
- We work on following and recording active swimming lessons Each swimmer will be able to watch their journey and chart how they progress through their swimming lessons.
- The swimmer's progress is updated each week by his own trainer and determines the points he has earned.
- Your child's progress is rewarded with new games, levels and challenges with his friends and colleagues.
- At DeepDive Centre, we offer 11 collections across the stages of swimming lessons for children aged four months and older.
- The center has a private swimming pool for novice children to start their access to the water in a safe way.
- All our teachers are qualified and competent toteach swimming to children and beginners within the highest standards of professionalism and safety.
Don't miss the opportunity to get to know the best winter swimming centers
The importance of teaching swimming to children
Swimming has many physical benefits for children as you keep your baby active and fit to support all the major physical developments that swimming encourages.
The importance of teaching swimming to children lies in the following:
- Swimming improves a child's activity by stimulating their blood circulation and helping them relax.
- We use repetition a lot in our lessons to help infants and young children understand basic safety skills to develop their water confidence.
- Our children's swimming instructions support their cognitive development so they can retain the information they learn in their lessons.
- Practicing these skills inside and outside lessons supports the child's memory of the skills and their development. Maintaining a lesson routine also contributes to their learning and understanding of the skills taught in lessons.
- Swimming stimulates the abilities of children with special needs and limits their hyperactivity as they empty excess energy. In addition to the development of their motor performance.
- Swimming helps obese children get rid of excess weight.
Join our equipment diving swimming lessons
Methods of teaching swimming to children
Our swimming methods for children are integrated and adequate and these lessons aim to provide your child with the first water experience along with precise guidance.
- Swimming instructions for children are provided through songs, games and support to prepare the child to enter the water.
- We aim to enhance their confidence in water, along with providing a social environment for both parents and children.
- We use special equipment to teach swimming to children in our center (board, tyres, children's toys)
- We offer special lessons in order to teach swimming to children girls of different ages and those of the age of months with special trainers
- When a child reaches 19 months of age, he is encouraged to start an independent water movement and sit at the end of the pool with his body stretched inside the water, until he leads to swimming alone and eventually performs the first stage of swimming courses until they reach classes for children aged three years.
- You can sign up for swimming courses (silver dolphin, golden dolphin)
Butterfly Swimming Training
Butterfly swimming is one of the most difficult swimming moves that are difficult to master.
It begins with arms stretched out in front of the body and then moves it back into the stomach. Then the swimmer rushes with his hands, which makes them move forward and upward in the water.
Butterfly swimming training is a technique used to improve the performance of competitive swimmers and non-competitive swimmers. Butterfly movement are swimming methods that use arms and legs to move the body through the water. It's a demanding technique because it requires a great deal of endurance and strength.
Who was the first to invent the butterfly swimming movement?
Australian swimmer David Thiel developed the butterfly blow in 1954. He was trying new ways to improve swimming in his back, but discovered that he could not get his legs out of the water without kicking them, so he turned on his stomach and tried again. He found that this allowed him to stretch his arm which gave him more strength in the water.
To learn more about this method read the following article Butterfly swimming, its benefits and why was it so named?
Names of swimming gear for children
One of the things to consider when starting to teach children to swim are special clothes and tools for swimming, which have a great benefit to ensure the safety of the child and his sense of safety inside the aquarium.
We offer our visitors in the center many important swimming tools for children, including:
First: The swimming jacket, where this tool is very suitable for children in the first periods of teaching swimming at a certain age.
Second: Buoys, which are one of the important tools that must be used for the child at the beginning of his entry into the pool.
Third: The safety ring, which is one of the tools that are widespread a lot when wanting to teach children to swim.
Fourth: The swimming belt and these tools are used for coming in teaching swimming in deep places. In addition to the swimming board, fin, glasses and air tube.
Children's swimming board
A swimboard is a tool that swimmers use to practice their blows. The board can be used in the pool or in open water.
Some panels are designed to have handles that allow the swimmer to stick to them without having to use their arms, while others are flat and have only a buoyancy assistant at one end.
The length of the board varies depending on the swimmer, his age, experience and how deep the water is. For example, a long board can be used for a back stroke while a shorter board can be used for chest swimming.
Learn more about the types of swimming education board through this article: Types of swimming education board
What are the swimming purposes for children
Swimming purposes are one of the purposes that the child must bring with him permanently and one of the most important of these purposes is
- Swimwear (May) that suits the child's neck
- A special towel for the child to use after he leaves the pool.
- Swimming bonnet plus swimming glasses
- And a special carrying case to put all the child's belongings.
Find out more about children's swimming lessons through Silver Dolphin Swimming Courses
Types of swimming for children
Babies as young as 6 months old probably won't learn to swim, per se, but they will gain initial skills and rest with water to prepare them for success later on as the baby learns to swim "just like many babies who learn to walk before they learn to crawl, and children in the pool learn to kick and paddle before learning to swim.
In our center, we teach children a lot of movements in addition to types of swimming, including:
It is possible that your child does not master these swimmers at first, but at first it is about accepting his entry into the water and then kicking and rowing.
Benefits of swimming for children
Swimming lessons are a great way for children to learn to swim and enjoy the water. These include many benefits, including the following:
- Reduce the risk of drowning by 76%.
- Improve fitness levels.
- Improve self-confidence.
- Prevent ear infections in children.
How to learn to swim for beginners
Top Frequently Asked Questions About Teaching Swimming to Kids
u003cstrongu003eما هي مدة تعليم السباحة للاطفالu003c/strongu003e؟
يحتاج الطفل في المتوسط ٢٠ درس سباحة مدة الدرس الواحد ساعة كاملة حتى يستطيع تعلم مهارات الطفو وايضا تقنيات السباحة الأخرى
ما هي ميزات تعليم السباحة للاطفال؟
u003cbru003eمهارات السباحة للاطفال تكسبهم القدرة على دخول الماء والعودة إلى السطح والتحكم في التنفس والطفو والدوران والانتقال إلى مكان آمن في الماء والخروج.
ما هي إجراءات السلامة التي نوصي بها في مركز ديب دايف؟
نراعي في مركزنا أهم معايير السلامة لاطفالك حيث نقوم ب:u003cbru003eالتاكد بأن المياه نظيفة ودافئة وتناسب الاطفالu003cbru003eعدم السماح للاطفال بالمشي على حافة المسبح بدون مرافق.u003cbru003eلدينا فريق طبي مخصص ومجهز بكافة التجهيزات لحالات الاسعافu003cbru003eنوفر لاطفالنا جميع المستلزمات المخصصة لسلامة الطفل لاداخل الماء.
متى تبدأ دروس u003cstrongu003eتعليمات السباحة للأطفالu003c/strongu003e في مركزنا؟
u003cbru003eنحن نعمل في بدء دروس السباحة للرضع عندما يبلغ عمر الطفل حوالي 6 أشهر ولقد اكتشفت الدراسات أن الأطفال الذين يبلغون من العمر 8 أشهر تقريبًا يبدؤون في تطوير مفهوم الخوف، لذلك إذا كانوا بالفعل على دراية بالتواجد في الماء بحلول ذلك الوقت، فسيكون ذلك أفضل
هل يمكن تعليم سباحة للصغار دون سنتين ؟
u003cbru003eيمكن تعليم السباحة للصغار والرضع حيث ان الطفل يولد بالفطرة يعرف العوم والسباحة في رحم امه. يوجد لدى مركزنا ديب دايف مدربين ومدربات متخصصات في تعليم السباحة للرضع والصغار