Frog swimming, often called the frog swimming technique with chest swimming, this swimming style mimics the frog swimming style and is also the oldest swimming style of mankind. The frog swimming technique is characterized by wide ventilation, kicking the feet on the sides and then closing.
Uma breaststroke is known as frog swimming as a fun and easy-to-learn swimming technique. It is a great exercise that occupies the arms, legs, shoulders and neck. There are three simple moves that you must first learn in order to master swimming properly and with some training under the supervision of the coaches at Deep Dive Club you will swim in a very short time.
In this article, we will talk about the importance andbenefits of frog swimming and how to learn frog swimming in important steps.
The importance of frog swimming
Frog swimming uses many different body parts, and its focus is on the muscles of the lower body.
A strong frog kick is the main movement that pushes your body through the water. Because your legs do most of the pushing work, your hamstrings and inside your thighs get a good workout.
As your knees bend toward the torso, your hamstring muscles and hip muscles work together to support movement. When you stretch your legs and push back at the end of the frog’s kick, gluteal muscles work with the quadruple thigh muscles to propel your body forward.
Benefits of frog swimming
The benefits of swimming are not limited to muscles only, but it affects mentally and provides relaxation along with muscle comfort, gives a feeling of calm and relaxation, and helps burn calories more than other sports. It is a unique sport that provides mental and muscular benefit along with enjoyment.
Benefits of frog swimming
- Frog swimming helps to reduce weight and burn calories: about 200 calories are burned for 30 minutes for swimming.
- Chest swimming is a cardiovascular exercise.
- It helps strengthen the heart and lungs while strengthening the thighs, upper back, triceps, hamstrings and lower legs.
- It helps to work and strengthen the chest muscles.
How to learn to swim a frog
Swimming is a popular recreational sports activity and an effective exercise preferred by most people due to its many physical and mental benefits and differs from butterfly swimming and back swimming in its entirety. Frog swimming, hailed as the oldest of all swimsuits, is often used in training.
Steps to learn frog swimming for beginners
Step 1: Body position in frog swimming
- The best place to start learning the frog swimming technique is body position.
- The best exercise to master body posture is to “push and slide” from the pool side.
- Start by the pool with both hands behind you and put your feet on the wall, until you’re ready to get away from the wall.
- Take a deep breath and immerse your face and then immediately leave the wall and stretch your arms and hands in front of you.
- Then firmly press with both feet on the wall and stretch away from the wall.
- You should aim to create a streamlined shape of the body so that your body permeates inside the water.
Step 2: Leg Stroke Technique
The leg kick is a synchronous whip movement where the legs bounce back and push the soles of the feet over the water to provide strong thrust.
- Place a buoy under each arm and slowly start at first to get used to moving.
- Push away from the pool side by one foot, looking forward with your chin on the surface of the water.
- Draw your knees up under you while keeping your legs and feet together and turning your feet.
- Kick your legs outwards, around them and back together, keeping your knees as close as possible.
- When you get used to moving, add more power and acceleration to the movement so that it becomes more flexible and streamlined.
Step 3: Pull out the chest arm
The correct breastarm technique is also a synchronous procedure that remains underwater (for recreational breaststroke). The main goal is first to provide a small amount of thrust and secondly to add some efficiency to the slippage.
- Exercise your arm to move inside the water and practice this exercise slowly.
- Gently push away from the pool side with your arms stretched forward together.
- With fingers held together, pull water into a small circle, keeping your hands in front of you throughout the movement.
- Allow your hands to wrap right under your chin with your elbows bent (this part of the movement is easier to practice without vibration)
- Both hands then stretch forward, remaining together when they return to the starting position.
- Make sure you keep your fingers together and keep your hands and arms under the surface all the time.
- Do not separate the hands from each other Keep the arms stretched forward to form a streamlined shape in the front.
Step 4: Breathe from the chest
Breathing during swimming is a rhythmic action that occurs while swimming. Using the tingling under your arms again, practice breathing with a chest swim.
- Push away from the wall, face inside the water and your arms straight forward.
- Exhale slowly from your mouth, and blow bubbles as you slip.
- Start the arm pulling movement by moving your hands with your head raised to look forward as you do.
- When you take your mouth away from the surface of the water, start inhaling and take a new breath.
- When the arms complete their movement and begin to stretch forward, allow your face to dive and start exhaling again
- Repeat this breathing movement with each arm lift.
Step 5: Coordinate chest strokes
I’ve spent time learning the technique of chest swimming, and that’s where it all comes together. The movements to be followed must be coordinated in order. The sequence is:
“Pull – Breathe – Kick – Slip”
This can be practiced at home, lying in a chair and it is best to do it in the pool slowly again.
Learn how to swim with the previous step-by-step steps with a little training, you will swim longer distances without feeling too tired.
Features of Deep Dive Chest Swimming Club
- At Deep Dive Club, we provide the best trainees specialized in training trainees in the correct frog swimming technique in a theoretical way and in practical steps.
- We have the latest swimming equipment that is used in breaststroke classes while increasing the trainees’ confidence in practical steps.
- At Deep Dive Club, we have special educational courses for children to teach frog swimming skills and techniques.
- We offer tutorials for beginners from scratch to professionalism.
Courses offered at Deep Dive Club
Deep Dive Club offers swimming lessons in the form of courses prepared by swimming experts and divided into stages based on the level of the trainee and are as follows:
- Bronze Dolphin Course – includes learning to swim freestyle.
- Silver Dolphin Course – includes learning to swim the chest (frog swimming).
- Golden Dolphin Course – Back Swimming.
- Dolphin Diamond Course – Butterfly Swimming.
- Dolphin Platinum Tournament – Side Swimming.
To contact us on WhatsApp in order to learn frog swimming and other types of swimming, click here
Top Frequently Asked Questions About Frog Swimming Education
ما هي سباحة الضفدع؟
سباحة الضفدع او ما تسمى سباحة الصدر هي نوع من السباحة يطفو فيها السباح على صدره ولا يدير جسده. يشار إلى ضربة الصدر أيضًا بسباحة”الضفدع” لأن الذراعين والساقين تتحرك بطريقة مشابهة لتلك التي يتحرك بها الضفدع الذي يسبح في الماء.
هل السباحة بأسلوب الضفدع جيدة؟
عندما تسبح ، فإن ركلة الضفدع القوية هي النشاط الأساسي الذي يدفعك خلال الماء. نظرًا لأن ساقيك هي المسؤولة عن جميع أعمال الدفع تقريبًا ، فستتلقى أوتار الركبة والاوتار الداخلية تمرينًا لائقًا. كلما ثنيت ركبتيك تجاه صدرك ، تعمل عضلات أوتار الركبة وعضلات الورك معًا لتوفير الدعم للحركة.
لماذا تعتبر سباحة الضفدع صعبة؟
على الرغم من أن سباحة الضفدع هي أبطأ السباحات التنافسية ، إلا أنها أيضًا الأكثر استهلاكًا للطاقة. بالإضافة إلى ذلك ، فقد ثبت أن التنفس في الماء ومحاربة ضغط الماء على صدرك يعززان بشكل كبير وظائف الرئة. ومع ذلك ، نظرًا للوقت المطلوب بين الذراعين والساقين ، فهي أصعب السباحات.
ما هي فوائد سباحة الضفدع؟
سباحة الصدر هي تمرين للقلب والأوعية الدموية أفضل بكثير من سباحات الأخرى. حيث يساعد على تقوية القلب والرئتين مع تقوية الفخذين وأعلى الظهر والعضلة ثلاثية الرؤوس وأوتار الركبة وأسفل الساقين. يساعد على عمل وتقوية عضلات الصدر.