Scuba-Diving is the hobby of water lovers around the world.
What do you know about scuba diving?
Diving is a sporting activity that requires a lot of preparation and training. Diving is a great way to explore the underwater world. Scuba diving with equipment is a fun and exciting experience for anyone who is interested in water sports.
The best way to start learning to dive is to take equipment diving instruction classes, where you will learn about what equipment you need and how to use it, and also learn about different types of diving, safety tips, and all other aspects of diving.
Diving has many benefits and is beneficial for health, as follows:
- Diving improves mental health, increases lung capacity, and reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Maintaining body fitness because diving sculpts the body, melting fat from it and making it muscle mass.
- Increase the body’s ability to withstand hardships and increase its flexibility
- Treatment for wounds because deep-sea oxygen increases the wound healing process.
- Withdraw negative energy from the body and this helps to relax.
What are the stages of learning Scuba-diving techniques?
Equipment diving education is divided into two main stages, as follows:
- The first stage in diving is learning how to breathe underwater.
- The second stage is learning how to use the equipment and how to dive safely.
Equipment diving training at the deep dive club
Why Deep Dive Club?
If you are interested in taking scuba diving lessons with equipment, we recommend that you sign up for deep dive club courses, as the center features the following:
- Excellent experience in diving with equipment.
- A comprehensive plan to prepare the trainee from scratch to professionalism.
- Training is available for unisex men and ladies.
- There are many options for learning, whether in the Bosphorus or in the pool.
- Semi-Olympic swimming pools.
- Professional international trainers.
- Training on proven scientific bases.
- Taking into account the psychological state and treating fear of water by physiological methods.
- Hotel services and facilities with a 5-star rating.
- Certificates approved by the Turkish Ministry of youth and sports.
Scuba diving courses & lessons
Deep dive club offers equipment diving lessons in the form of programs prepared by diving experts and divided into stages based on the level of the trainee, which is as follows:
- Introductory equipment diving course – in which the student trains on the equipment and how to use it.
- The equipment diving course is the first star-it is considered the first level in which training is carried out on the use of underwater diving tools and diving to a depth of ١٥ meters.
- The equipment diving course is a second star-at this level the trainee has mastered the use of equipment and is trained in underwater positioning and night diving with descent to a greater depth.
- Diving course with equipment third star – you can get the third star after completing ٥٠ a dive and practicing the activities of the second star
- Night diving course with equipment-this skill earns you the ability to dive at night and enjoy the nightlife in the depths.
- Deep diving course with equipment-this skill is characterized by introducing you to the dangers of deep diving and dealing with these dangers.
- Equipment diving course Senior Assistant-the assistant instructor can work as a recreational diving professional and have some responsibilities assigned by the instructor leader.
Book now! and enjoy a unique diving experience.
What are the rules of underwater diving?
1. This is a list of rules that divers must follow when they are underwater.
2. Stay close to your friend and at your fingertips at all times.
3. Keep your head up and try not to affect the water around you.
4. Try not to use any equipment except the regulator, mask, fins, and buoyancy compensator unless necessary.
5. Stay well hydrated during diving trips and try not to overeat before or during a diving trip.
6. Always follow the instructions in the guides at all times, even if you are experienced in diving because they will know what is best for you.
Is there a PDF diving book?
Yes, there are many books to teach scuba diving with equipment, and we recommend that you book a free diving guide to a depth of 30 meters is a book to learn the basics of freediving (but it does not dispense with learning by a professional instructor).
What are the dangers of scuba diving?
Scuba diving is a dangerous sport, and here are some common dangers associated with it:
1. Severe pressure affects the ears – this causes pain and can lead to barotrauma of the ear.
2. The diver may need to be rescued because he is unable to resurface, the buoyancy of the water removes all the necessary air from the diver’s lungs-This is called Diving euphoria.
3. The diver may lose consciousness due to nitrogen anesthesia. This happens when nitrogen dissolves in the diver’s bloodstream, divers become confused due to their inability to feel their surroundings. They can get lost or lose track of time while underwater
Awesome service, higly recommended 👍