Swimming lessons for adults, Do you want to learn to swim and are looking for the best adult swimming education center in Istanbul? Swimming is one of the best water sports recommended by doctors for different ages due to its multiple benefits for the body and overall health.
Teaching swimming to adults is one of the most recommended things by doctors because of the multiple benefits it carries for physical and mental health as well. If you have never learned to swim because of your fear of water or simply because of the lack of free time to do so, now is the time and regardless of your age it is not too late to learn to swim
At our DeepDive center, we have dedicated swimming courses for adults to help you possess swimming and water diving skills and through private lessons and professional instructors to develop and develop your skills.
The importance of learning to swim for adults
Swimming is one of the most important sports through which the entire muscles of the body can be moved and activated, and it is very important for older or older people, the benefits of swimming for adults are the following:
- Sport has an effective role in reducing stress and improving the appearance of the body.
- It can also help relieve depression, especially for those who have had previous injuries.
- It helps to improve heart rate and activates blood circulation in the body.
- Sports protect against diabetes.
- It works to increase the softness of the joints and muscles and improves mobility.
- Activates the respiratory tract and regulates the process of breathing.
- Reduces harmful cholesterol in the blood.
- Help you burn calories which reduces excess weight.
Swimming lessons for adults beginners
At the Adult Swimming Education Center, you can easily learn to swim and dive with equipment through courses for adults using successful and effective techniques and methods to learn to swim quickly and professionally.
We also work to better educate most people through vision and experience. Our innovative technology also includes instant video feedback and mirrors at the bottom of the pool so that new swimmers learn the right technique and apply what they learn instantly the most important stages we follow:
1- Medical examination of adults, where we work to understand the needs of the elderly, so we allocate doctors to reveal the health status of each trainee.
2- Overcome the fear of water, our trainees work to help the elderly overcome their feelings of fear of water, and our specialized teachers work to design a special program for each trainee to help them reach their goals.
3 – Teaching the basics of swimming in small pools in which they can walk easily, by swimming in shallow pools and holding the beams of the pools to help them swim easily.
4- Help them regulate the breathing process.
5- Disembarkation in deep water and teaching the technique of floating in the water.
Don’t forget to share with us the best swimming club for children in Istanbul
How to teach swimming to adults
Adult Swimming Center lessons are available at the following three levels which have been developed to meet the needs of adult learners:
- Learn the basics: Gain basic swimming pools and skills to stay safe, and help keep others safe in and around the water.
- Improve skills and swimming strokes: Participants gain proficiency in basic water skills and the six basic swimming pools.
- Swimming for fitness: Participants will learn to improve forward crawling, back crawl, chest stroke, and turn to build endurance.
What do you think about getting to know the top 10 places for scuba diving and free diving in Istanbul?
Swimming lessons for adults queens
In our center, we provide you with DeepDive Center, one of the most important departments that many are looking for, which is the section for women, where we provide swimming education service for women, through specialized trainers who work in the use of the best means and modern technologies.
This is done by providing water equipment that helps women teach the basics of swimming and encourage them to descend into deep waters. We provide all the accessories that ladies need from towels, swimwear and many more
You may like to learn about swimming education in Turkey – the best swimming club in Turkey 2022
Swimming lessons for adults duration
In order for a person to learn the sport of swimming and master it well, he must first be patient as there is no specific duration that can be determined for the lessons that the individual needs to learn to swim, there are several factors that directly affect the duration of education, the most important of which are:
- Age or age of the intern
- Fitness that a person has
- The degree to which a person is afraid of water
- His enthusiasm and desire to learn
However, instructors at our center estimate that adults need about 20 hours of beginner swimming lessons in several months to gain enough experience and skills to master swimming well.
But be careful to strengthen the muscles of the body to accelerate the learning of the sport of swimming, get used to breathing techniques and self-regulation, and to swim as much as possible
Private Swimming lessons for adults Istanbul
It’s never too late to learn to swim as it’s possible to develop the swimming skills you need to feel safe and comfortable around the water.
When you participate in our adult swimming school you will find:
- A step-by-step curriculum that focuses on teaching the basics of swimming and developing the skills and techniques of swimming appropriate to the four basic swimming pools.
- In our center, we provide you with the best-specialized trainers.
- Our commitment to matching the instructor’s teaching style to the needs of every swimmer through a special program at Deep Dive Center
- You can also expect attentive expert instruction from our dedicated instructors as each member of the DeepDive team is selected by a unique set of skills and experience that make them the best at what they do.
- Each certified trainer also completed intensive classes and training programs in water along with a series of training-of-trainers sessions.
- At our center you will learn at your own pace, ensuring you a rewarding and comfortable experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to teach adults to swim?
Instructors at our center estimate that adults need about 20 hours of adult swimming lessons over several months to gain enough experience and skills to master swimming well.
Is it possible to learn to swim in adulthood?
Of course, as we all know, swimming is a skill like other skills that can be learned and acquired by good practice and guided by a competent trainer.
What are the stages of learning to swim?
1- Overcoming the awe of the pool
2- Float and descend into the water
3- Mastering stage of standing in the water
at an appropriate
4- Learning the strokes of the legs and hands
5. The stage of underwater self-regulation
How to learn to swim without a trainer?
You can watch videos of swimming education or read a book and sign up for a swimming pool, but we do not recommend this because the learning period will be long, and perhaps without guidance you cannot master the movements and brutal blows
Are adult swimming lessons suitable for me?
We know that the last thing you want is to share a huge pool with a group of children while trying to master the sport of swimming or learn the basics of water safety, so we teach you in your tiny warm water pool where we can adjust the current to suit your ability, and your instructor can be by your side at all times. Hence, the swimming lesson for adults is never.
What are the features of Deep Dive Center?
Deep Dive has many features that have made it the favorite of all trainees in Turkey. It houses a group of highly qualified swimmers and rescuers, as well as the quality of our innovative equipment, and teaches all swimming and diving.
What are the most important steps to learning to swim for adults?
1- Remove the feeling of fear
2- Learn to float in the water and slip
3. Go to the deep part of the pool and learn to stand in the water
4- Learn to use hands and feet in the swimming
5. Regulate breathing